We welcome you to aboard the flight to the most exciting city called the city of merchants that is, undoubtedly, Dubai. Having the most spectacular beaches, extra-ordinary hotels and resorts, and actually one of the most superb place to gratify your shopping desires. Dubai. Having been designated as the most significant international cities of the 21st century, it has the potential to lure the visitors amidst the dust of the desert and encompassing cultural crossroads.
Spring: March to May 21-32 C
- Accommodation for 3 nights
The arrival at Dubai International Airport would accompany by our representative who would escort you to the Hotel. It would actually an ideal day to experience Dubai's unique sights, sounds and water sports on the Blue waters of the Arabian gulf. The day is free at leisure with an overnight stay at the hotel.
The second day takes you to the half day city sightseeing tour of Dubai along with a breakfast. The lunch would be followed by a Desert Safari and then, a Bar-be-Que dinner at the hotel with an overnight stay.
Day 03 would allow you to open up your senses to the unforgettable cruise on a traditional Wooden Dhow and you would be able to feel the
aura and the splendid development that makes Dubai stand apart in the 21st century international standard scale. Not only the development,
but the traditional and the regional architecture of the towers, landmarks and buildings reaching the skies would automatically be the part
of the sight seeing.
On the last day of the tour, you are actually free for the day until the time you board the flight to your way back.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Porterage , tips , laundry , wines , mineral water , telephone charges , optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary .
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “Package tour price includes “box.
- Any sight seeing not mentioned in the “tour price include “column.
- Airport taxes
- Any Fluctuation or change in Rate of exchange for the foreign exchange component will be borne by client (The ROE on the final day of payment will be applicable
- GST 3.09% not included in the package cost
- visa Fee