Terms & Conditions
Booking of Tours:
The proceedings for reservations will be carried forward after an advance payment INR 10,000/- per person is paid to the company. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment 16 days prior to departure for initiating various reservations and bookings. You will be kept updated about tour status and will be sent an updated mailer of the bookings .
** Note : Please note that the prices quoted are as per the prevailing foreign exchange conversion rates. The final price will therefore be subjected to fluctuations, if any, and will be accordingly adjusted at the time of receipt of payment.
Amendment to a Booked Tour:
We do not encourage changes in the confirmed arrangements. But if you do need to make amendments in the arrangements already confirmed, we will do all possible to accommodate the changes, depending on the availability of various segments of the tour, for the new requirements. However, the changes will be subject to certain minimum amendment / administration charges.
Cancellation of a Booked Tour:
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip , however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. Cancellation must be notified in writing and will take effect the day it is received by GeTS.
The following cancellation charges will apply: -
Payment Options :
- If cancellation is made 30 days before departure, 50% of the total cost stands as cancelled charges ;
If cancellation is made 30 to 16 days before departure, 75% of the total cost stands as cancelled charges ;
If cancellation is made within 16 days before departure , 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Once hotel booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / cancellation.
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non-refundable.
- In case of Visa Rejection / Delay same cancellation policy as above applies.
All payments will be accepted by Payee Account Cheques/ Pay Orders/ D.D only. Only under special circumstances Cash will be accepted. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no travel documents would be delivered till the cheques are en-cashed. This would save you from inconvenience of making payments by Pay Order/ D.D. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be INR 500/=
Other Terms :
- Any hike in hotel rates, airfares, airport taxes / fuel will attract a Surcharge to be paid prior to the departure date.
- No Change / No refunds can be offered if flights are delayed / cancelled.
- Carrying a travel insurance is highly recommended during travel period and we can be contacted to acquire Travel insurance.
- We request that you please provide all necessary documents if visa is being done by GeTS. In case of any rejection/delay in visa, GeTS can’t be held responsible and cancellation charges will apply.
- Allotment of room type is subject to availability at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- The Users availing services from GeTS shall be considered and reckoned to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions. Liabilities of GeTS shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
- The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk to the extent that GeTS acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, and therefore, all services provided, shall be subject to "as is" and "as available" basis and shall be governed by the terms and conditions under which these services are provided by service providers. Further, GeTS shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers.
- The user agrees that there can be "Force Majeure" circumstances accruing out of acts of God, fire, weather, labour unrest, insolvency, operational and technical issues, etc resulting in the service providers such as airlines, hotels, transportation providers not being able to honour confirmed bookings. In such an event GeTS shall not be responsible and shall have the right to change a schedule, booking, itinerary in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being of the user.
- GeTS hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country and considers itself subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of NCR of Delhi, India.